CULTURE DAYS INFO SESSION
June 29th 6:00pm | Lakeshore Arts | 2422 Lake Shore Blvd West
Culture Days will take place this year on September 30, October 1 and 2. Artists, arts organizations, cultural, and heritage organizations, businesses, and municipalities all play a part in sharing our love of arts and culture. The premise of Culture Days is to provide the public a peek behind the curtains to discover your creative process, have them learn something new or engage with other members of the community.
We want to invite you to attend our evening soiree to find out more about Culture Days and participate in a creative roundtable discussion to explore possible new collaborations, answer questions and ignite a cultural revitalization in the Lakeshore!
Past activities have included:
- Hands-on: invite people to create, help make or try doing something themselves.
- Behind-the-scenes: take visitors inside artistic spaces to get a peek at creativity in action.
- Excursion: offer a tour of more than one location (e.g., art gallery crawl).
- Discussion: offer artist talks, panels, roundtables and other cultural conversations where audiences can learn and discuss.
- Collective Creation: let the public contribute to a collaborative act or work of art.
Culture Days is not only a celebration, but an opportunity to showcase what you do year-round. Join us in a conversation on culture in your community!
Share this Post