INVEST LOCAL – SUPPORT THE ARTS BY BECOMING A LAKESHORE ARTS MEMBER!
For a minimum of $25 a year, you can strengthen the economic fabric of your local community by supporting Lakeshore Arts’ initiatives. Your investment helps the organization maintain accessible programs for artists of all ages and skill levels, free gallery shows, community projects, art in the schools, unique events, and arts advocacy throughout Toronto. Questions about membership? Our Community Project Space Curator Jacqui (email@example.com) is happy to assist you!
WHICH TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP IS BEST FOR YOU?
- 10% discount at Curry’s Art Supply Store
- 10% discount at Above Ground Art Supplies
- Advance notice of special events
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting (November)
- Volunteer and networking opportunities within the arts community
- Discount on select programs and events
- Discount on space rental
- $50 reward for setting up a direct deposit account with Alterna Savings
*Please note, that as of August 1, 2014 charitable receipts will no longer be issued for membership fees