September 8 – 11, 2016 – SPACES LIMITED!
- Arrival from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm to Tamarack Lodge
- Dinner at the Lodge 7:00 pm
- Introduction to the area, discuss possible sites for painting
September 9 & 10
- Paint your heart out as a participant of the Plein Air Arts Festival
- Evening campfire at the Lodge
- Dinner at the Lodge on Friday and at the Festival on Saturday
- Finishing touches
- Check-out 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Art Show and Sale in Wilberforce 12 – 4 pm. Past participants have had strong success in selling their work!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $210 until July 31st
- 3 nights accommodation in shared room
- 3 continental breakfasts in your cottage
- 2 dinners at the Lodge
- Camp firewood and snacks
Single room supplement: $45
Festival Fee: $80
As of August 1st: FEES are as follows:
- $250 for shared accommodation and $295 for own room plus Festival Fee
- $12 per packed lunch, not mandatory but must be ordered and paid for in advance
- $20 linen fee, optional if people don’t want to bring their own bedding and towels
Please contact Barbara Kraus firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register for the event.